Good people at Cosmic Soul Collective dropped this fresh song made by Jamar Equality an emcee from San Antonio in a production by Time Travel. The joint called 'What your mind sees' goes of hard- Absolutly loveable!

Word from Time Travel:So awhile ago I came into contact with a dope MC named “Jamar Equality” via myspace. Jamar Equality is from San Antonio, Texas & is one of the best MC’s I have ever heard. So after i hit him up, we clicked. He was feeling the beats I had, and i was feeling the tracks he had even more. So we talked business and have now done a few tracks together. Jamar & myself will have a mixtape coming soon (no exact date yet) titled, “Modern Warfare”. Don’t sleep on Jamar, or the tape were working on. Jam our track, “What Your Mind Sees” (produced by me) below, which is just a quick mix for now, but still ill.

Jamar Equality Myspace


Jamar Equality What Your Mind Sees (Prod. Time Travel)









0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)