Release Note From Ill Vibes
:
WORLD! Here we are back for another one. This year has been one of the fastest years of my life. It has already been a full year since lllVIBES was launched. As you've all been following the work that I put out month after month, I have finally came to conclusion that I will take things to another level in the upcoming year. At this moment, I decided to feature my first guest: 96, who hails from Lille,France. He is a beast when it comes to his creative art work. His style of art is very creative; bringing many new aspects to the art culture. As if his art talent isn't enough, this guy has one hell of an ear for music. I'll let you be the judge. I hope you enjoy the sounds of the world.

Play 'And Death Shall Have No Dominion' - Mixed By 96!








Download the mix here!

Tracklist!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)