Soul artist Jesse Boykins III just shoot out some newness with producer MeLo-X & Trae Harris, it's a free little track for your enjoymen, joining forces with MeLo-X is just plain awesomeness itself. & look at the hairdue. Imma Finish get the track.

In Honor of Andre 3000 & The Isley Brothers, I decided to finally produce & record the song I've been using to start my live set for the past year. It also marks the end of a great summer filled with love & new experiences. Definitely a thank you to all my believers and supporters. Hope you find your Prototype in 2010. Special thanks to MeLo-X & Trae Harris for being on the wave with me.
-Jesse Boykins III


Jesse Boykins III - "Prototype" ft. MeLo-X + Trae Harris











1 comments

  1. Diamond  

    Good track, but similar like "Soulive -
    Prototype (feat. Nigel Hall)"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)