via stonesthrow:Here’s a new podcast by Nite Jewel AKA Ramona. I found out about her through Dam-Funk, who thankfully introduced me to her music and to her as well. They’re now working on an album for Stones Throw, tentatively titled “Nite-Funk”. Turns out, she and her dude Cole (who plays in one of my favorite bands Haunted Graffiti) live down the street from me. I hang out with them from time to time and whenever we do, we nerd out on old records. I asked her to do a podcast of some of her favs, so here you go. Another one to get jealous of. Whaddup to 12ManRambo too.

Stones Throw Podcast 54 - Nite Jewel

Set list:
“Indian” - Baffo Banfi
“More More More” - Ray & His Court
“You Really Turn Me On” - Prophet
“War” - Bruce Haack
“Between Righteousness” - Ed N. “Sted
“I Pity Inanimate Objects” - Godley & Creme
“Remind Me” - Patrice Rushen
“Ba-benzele” - Brian Eno & Jon Hassell
“Superlady” - Jeff Phelps
“Piano Instrumental” - Joe Meek
“Siren Shallows” - Iasos

also get these download's
Nite Funk - Am I Gonna Make It? (MP3)
Nite Jewel - Weak For Me 7-inch single

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)