Via FS-GREEN:
SoulBounce is one of my favorite music blogs, I check it out on a daily base searching for fresh music. Last month they started posting up a new serie of mixes that go by the name The Mixologists.

I'm proud to kick of 2010 with my mix. Expect the warm vibes that you might know from the Mixing Monthly mixtapes that I did together with Full Crate.









SoulBounce presents The Mixologists: FS Green (tracklist)

Electric Wire Hustle - Waters
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Run Away
Carlitta Durand & Vaughn Garcia - Alright Ft. Big Chopps
Adriana Evans - Reality
Freddie Joachim - Yes feat. Lauren Santiago
Dean High - Speciaal Ft. Fata
SirOJ For Slumgullion Music - Phonenumber
Henning - Skylines
Idris Elba - Best I Can
Freddie Joachim - Wake Up Ft. Othello
Erik Rico - 2 High
Shaliek Rivers - Ghetto Girl
Vula - Rock The Boat
Basic Vocab - Come Get With It

Photo credits: Patrick Ebu-Mordi

Download the mix here!


0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)