A mood swing is an extreme or rapid change in mood. Chris Young delivers a plethora of imagery within his debut album, Mood Swing by painting his vision of what music has become. With each track on Mood Swing reflecting a different side of Chris, he takes listeners on a ride to oblivion and musical bliss. With production from Vision, The Ski-Team, Raz Russo and Faust. Chris Young has finally made his mark on Hip-Hop.

From San Diego, California comes this mc named 'Chris Young' that spit fire. Hip Hop / Electro / Psykadelia Descirbes the style of the music. I played this album after one friend of my recommended me about him.So pressed play as I was waiting with curiosity and after just a little while got in to it like woah. Let's say I didn't get disappointed I am glad that I heard about him. So do like I did, Im proud to feature Chris Young with the Mood Swing EP.
Download this free Album

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)